CRM Change Manager
You will be highly organised and methodical with experience of managing projects that require behavioural and organisational change. Ideally, you will have experience of working within the Pensions Industry and with CRM systems that are used for managing new and existing clients and managing compliance and governance requirements. Strong stakeholder management skills and the proven ability to deliver through others will enable your success in this role.
Spence & Partners (Spence) was established in 2000 and is a privately owned UK firm of actuaries, pension consultants, pension scheme IT specialists and administrators.
We are part of an integrated group of companies that includes Dalriada Trustees Limited (Dalriada) a leading independent trustee, with offices in, Belfast, Glasgow, Manchester, Bristol and London, and clients throughout the UK and Ireland, and Veratta Limited, a data management, information security, software development and IT support business also in the pensions and financial services industry.
We operate from offices in Belfast, London, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds and Dublin and have successfully won and maintained clients throughout the UK and Ireland.
The business is based on a culture which aims to provide all of our clients with high-quality professional service through strong personal relationships. We take a hands-on approach with our clients, developing and delivering innovative solutions to increase their confidence in us.
The pensions industry offers a dynamic and challenging environment and we ensure that all our employees have the opportunities to develop successful and fulfilling careers. We believe in empowerment, and expect our colleagues to thrive in an environment of personal responsibility and ownership.
About the role – Main Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of the role: Develop and oversee the effective use of our CRM database and the data it contains to facilitate the business to maximise opportunities to support existing clients and to enable the business to monitor and measure compliance in its responsibilities to clients by providing accurate and up to data client data on the CRM system. You will also drive engagement with the system by its users, as well as train and develop others in its use.
- Develop and oversee the effective use of our CRM database and the data it contains to maximise opportunities to support existing clients by capturing, maintaining, retaining, and analysing client data.
- Develop a project proposal outlining how opportunities to service existing clients can be supported and facilitated through the effective use of CRM.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to produce recommendations on how to more effectively maintain CRM data.
- Work in partnership with client managers and other internal stakeholders to ensure that client data is maintained accurately and effectively to add value to the servicing of our clients and income generation.
- Contribute to the implementation of a new CRM system by overseeing the integrity of the data within the new system and mapping new processes that support the effective use of the new system.
- Develop a plan for using CRM to provide integrity to our governance and compliance requirements towards clients.
- Implement processes and interventions that measurably increase the engagement of CRM within the business.
- Outline and contribute to how CRM data is to be captured, maintained, retained, and analysed to maximise its use.
- Educated to degree level or higher.
- Demonstrable project management experience that has enabled organisational change.
- A reasonable level of understanding of how defined benefit pension schemes are managed and administered that has been obtained through experience in the pensions industry.
- Experience of developing CRM systems, driving engagement with them, and bridging the gap between IT teams and users.
- Experience of implementing process efficiencies through the use of technology.
- Experience of having implemented operational improvements through demonstrable ability to apply methodical and rationale thought processes and driving behavioural change.
Behavioural competencies for the role
Inspiring Leadership, Strategic Thinking, Impacting & Influencing, Client Engagement, Collaborative Working, Problem Solving, Planned Approach, Professional Approach
All individuals are expected to meet the above competencies and be able to evidence how they meet each of them in their role.
Working hours: 37.5 Hrs Monday – Friday
Location: Belfast or Glasgow
With a busy office environment the role will require additional hours from time to time.
The role holder may be required to work across the United Kingdom and may be expected at times to travel.
There is a six month probationary period from commencement of employment.
As part of the pre-hire process the successful candidate will be subject to reference checking security vetting.
Spence & Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.