- 5 investment questions to ask post Brexit.
- We are still in Europe so how does this affect risk assessment frameworks?
- Gilt yields have been detrimentally effected by Brexit but what does this mean for transfer values and funding?
- We explain HMRC’s latest announcement on VAT and pension schemes.
- What’s been happening with the Pensions Ombudsman and in the Court?
- Governance has been tightened up for DC Schemes. We explain how.
One thing you can be sure of is that there is no shortage of pension updates hitting your inbox on an almost daily basis – updates we don’t always get round to reading. Here at Spence we like to be helpful so to save you time, the team have scoured the news and developments which have impacted the pensions world in the last quarter and produced an update of the most topical, newsworthy and essential matters that you need to see to keep you updated and informed. This quarters highlights include