InvestmentServices for Trustees
Unparalleled investment strategy advice
We use smart technology to deliver a new level of cost and risk-reducing efficiencies to all schemes, no matter their size. Our innovative approach focuses on three key areas.
1. Clear comprehensive criteria
We take complex concepts and explain these in plain English. Working closely with you, we help derive clear objectives that your investment strategy will be set up to achieve. This then leads to understandable and comprehensive scheme-specific success and failure criteria, which you can act on and monitor against.
2. Smart technology
Our Advanced Asset Liability Modelling (ALM) tool assesses the performance of multiple candidate investment strategies, based on thousands of future economic scenarios, to provide a clear measure of their suitability in achieving your goals.
The calculations are repeatable and delivered quarterly, which means ongoing detailed analysis can be carried out quickly, at a very low cost and as part of your core services fee.
3. True automation and integration
True integration of funding, administration and investment means our modelling offers a level of validity no other system in the market provides. The automated modelling is based on:
- Live scheme administration data.
- Up-to-date scheme asset values.
- Actuarial calculations to the standard of a full, triennial valuation.
- Daily calculation of projected liability cashflows, which can be provided to investment managers at no additional cost.
- Static written reports are replaced with interactive, live charts.
We combine unparalleled technology with great service to help you access a framework for strategy planning and decision making. Taking it one step further to ensuring scheme’s meet their ultimate objectives.
- Traditional investment consulting
- Fiduciary management
Click on links below to find out about each one or get in touch using the form underneath to speak to one of our team.
Spence & Partners Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the conduct of investment business.